From the fringes, the unknown beckons. Pathfinder Dark Archive contains secrets that any player or GM can use to reveal the paranormal lurking in their Pathfinder games! This spine-tinglingly secretive 224-page hardcover rulebook presents two new character classes perfect for delving into the unexplained: Unleash the untold power of your mind as the psychic or leverage supernatural secrets and mystic implements as the thaumaturge!
Beyond these new classes, eight secret case files each provide player options, GM tools, and lore into a different paranormal topic, including:
- Strange cryptids glimpsed in the night, gear to track them, and the powers you might gain by surviving an encounter with one
- Cults and esoteric belief, with apocryphal divine magic and the secret of becoming a living vessel for an eldritch being
- Temporal anomalies, with archetypes that skim along the surface of time and a new mystery for oracles unbound from causality
Each file concludes with a short adventure to immerse players in the paranormal, spanning across Golarionâ€”play all eight to uncover the inexplicable phenomena of the Age of Lost Omens!
- This invaluable rules reference delves into the world of the occult and paranormal for the first time in Pathfinder Second Edition!
- Tons of options for a variety of character classes!
- Beautiful full-color illustrations on nearly every page.
- Extensive marketing support throughout 2022.
- New rules sanctioned in Paizoâ€™s international Pathfinder Society Organized Play program, with monthly free-to-retailer adventures for tens of thousands of players worldwide.
No, we ship all over the great country of New Zealand. Shipping starts from $5.50 for most of New Zealand, and will be added at checkout.
It depends on where you are. From the moment your order has been packed and processed by Pop Weasel it will take 3-4 business days to arrive.
Next Business Day
Avaliable at checkout and will arrive next business day after processing.
Rural deliveries will add an extra 2-3 days.
Avaliable From Supplier
These can take 2-3 weeks to arrive from the supplier to Pop Weasel, we then pick and pack your order and ship it via your preferred method.
Dates are listed on the product page and can change frequently, we take these directly from the supplier and they are only an estimate.
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
We use NZ Post.
Pop Weasel Guarantees
We always aim for make sure our customers love their orders, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process. Pop Weasel has a 90 day return guarantee for unused items. If your item has been opened get in contact and we will work with you to resolve any issues.
Our Price Guarantee
* If you find a lower price on an identical product, we will beat it by 5% and give you our famous Pop Perks.
Excludes special quotes, on account (credit and cash) purchases, stock liquidations and commercial quantities.
The same product must be available to you for delivery or collection and must be in-stock within New Zealand at the competitor. Includes GST and delivery charges. Price matches are limited to one per person per product.
About Pop Weasel
Pop Weasel has a team of 4 who all enjoy Pop Culture. We are based in Christchurch and enjoy spending time playing board games, reading and just hanging out.
We love reading and the story telling that goes into comics, graphic novels and manga inspired us to open a comic book store to help share that passion with others.
We sell online only allowing us to offer some of the best deals around. Pop Weasel is a comic bookshop based in Christchurch, New Zealand.